CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Nambour Alliance Board Nominations
Nominations are hereby called to fill vacancies on the Board of Nambour Alliance Inc, to be elected at the upcoming Annual General Meeting to be held on Tuesday, 20 November 2018.
Nominations for these positions must be submitted using the BOARD NOMINATION FORM 2018 and signed by the candidate plus two members of the association.
Nominations close 19 October 2018.
All nominations should be forwarded to:
The Secretary – Nambour Alliance
Post: PO Box 131, Nambour QLD 4560
Download: BOARD NOMINATION FORM 2018
Find out more about the responsibilities and expectations of being a Nambour Alliance Board Director see Criteria list below.
Learn more about the Nambour Alliance
Download the Nambour Alliance Inc Constitution
Criteria for submitting a Board nomination
- Be community minded and have proven expertise, experience or skills in one or more of the following fields: accountancy, advocacy, business, governance, law, placemaking, public relations, strategic planning or town planning.
- Be available to attend monthly Board meetings during the two year term.
- Be currently considered as a member of Nambour Alliance Inc. ( Click here to become a member)
- An understanding that this is a volunteer position. Noting however that the role is most rewarding by way of developing networks and being directly involved in the strategic growth, development and prosperity of your local area.
- Nomination Form received by 19 October 2018