Benefits of being a Nambour Alliance Member
Membership of the Nambour Alliance provides a unique opportunity for members of the business and broader community to connect and work together to enhance the lifestyle, business and community opportunities in Nambour in a sustainable way.
Membership to the Nambour Alliance is open to individuals, businesses, community groups, not for profit associations and schools based in Nambour and the surrounding hinterland region.
Membership provides an opportunity to stay updated on local issues as they arise, participate in local activities and events and build a stronger Nambour. To become a member simply complete the online membership form.
The Nambour Alliance offers its members the following benefits:
- Regular networking events which may include guest speakers and discuss issues of relevance to members. These opportunities allow members to meet, interact, share ideas and find out what is happening in Nambour.
- Members are provided with the first offer to sponsor and host any Alliance events.
- At times, Nambour Alliance members receive special benefits from other businesses.
- Business members have the opportunity to participate in a special program to leverage and capitalise on major events & activities.
- A member’s business is able to be listed in the online Business Directory and participate in special promotional initiatives.
- All member community groups will be listed in a special category in the online Business Directory
- The Nambour Alliance has the ability to speak publicly on issues affecting business confidence & investment in the region.
- Subscription to the monthly Nambour Alliance e-newsletter to stay up to date with local and regional business news & updates on local projects and activities as well as training opportunities.
- Support a local organisation to take forward important issues to government and advocate on behalf of the Nambour business sector and local community.
The membership brochure explains the different categories, benefits and fees DOWNLOAD